Your search for the perfect camisole ends here! The Comfyist Cami is everything you could ever want or need in a camisole - and so comfy you'll wear it forever.
Crafted with premium fabric and sewn-in bra cups, our cami was designed to be comfortable, functional, versatile. Adjustable straps ensure the perfect fit and allow to wear the cami in a classic or crossback style. A flattering neckline and scooped back elevate the style of this timeless essential.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA using sustainable materials and packaging.
- Built-in bra with sewn-in cups for ultimate convenience, eliminating the need for a traditional bra or removable pads.
- 4 versatile styling options: standalone top, base layer, athleisure, or sleepwear.
- Innovative half elastic bra shelf design eliminates uncomfortable, constricting underbust elastic.
- Integrated cups create a flattering silhouette, provide light support, and offer nipple coverage.
- Made of soft, breathable, 4-way stretch TENCEL™ performance fabric of botanic origin.
- Easily adjust the straps to wear it in classic or crossback style.
- Fitted, waist-length design contours beautifully to the body.
Fabric: 47% TENCEL™ Modal, 47% Polyester, 6% Spandex. Designed for long-lasting natural comfort by Eco Soft technology, TENCEL™ cellulosic fibers derived from European wood sources liberate movement with an exquisitely soft, flexible fit.
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors; dry on low heat. If desired, steam or iron on warm or synthetic setting. Hang or fold to maintain cup shape during storage.
Sustainability: Made in the USA with fair labor practices using high-quality, eco-conscious materials and packaging.
TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
I just got my camisole in the mail and I wore it to yoga yesterday. I love it! It was so comfortable and I felt held in and love the feminine rose color. The fabric feels great and the finishing on the neckline it is so clean and elegant, and I want to wear it next as a " going out" outfit. I also love the little bag it came in!
I am so happy with my Comfyist cami! I have already worn and washed it several times and it continues to look and feel great. And I definitely don't miss having to adjust bra cups after every wash. I really love this color as well. I was worried it would show sweat marks after wearing it on a really hot day, but it didn't! It did such a great job absorbing my sweat. I am a 34 B/C and size x-small has been supportive enough to do many activities thus far. I love how versatile it is. It has definitely become my go-to cami.